Today we prepare a recipe for spaghetti with cream zucchini and parmesan cheese. Spaghetti is an Italian pasta made with hard grain flour and water. They are shaped like thin, circular ropes and are approximately 25 to 30 centimeters in size. It is one of the most elaborate recipes of Italian gastronomy whose popularity has spread to other countries.
Ingredients for Spaghetti with zucchini, cream and parmesan
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of spaghetti
- 2 large zucchini
- 4 cloves of garlic
- A glass of white wine and a glass of cream
- 130 g of white cheese spread
- 40 g parmesan powder
- Salt and pepper
Preparation for Spaghetti with zucchini, cream and parmesan
- While you cook the spaghetti, prepare the other ingredients, wash and cut the zucchini into small cubes and mince the garlic cloves.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, fry the garlic. When they start to take color, add the zucchini and salt and pepper. When they are tender, add the white wine and let evaporate.
- Add the cheese and the glass of cream, stir and put the grated Parmesan stirring everything together, when you have a creamy sauce, add the spaghetti on point, do not throw the cooking water in case it was necessary, stir well and serve immediately.
** If the sauce is too thick you can add a little cooking water from the spaghetti.
Nutritional information for Spaghetti with zucchini, cream and parmesan
One serving contains:
Calories: 320 kcal.
Carbohydrates: 60 g.
Fat: 2 g.
Sugar: 1.1 g.