If you are looking for a saucer succulent but keep it simple To prepare, an excellent option would be a sauté of vegetables with meat or fish, since their flavors are much more exotic and delicious than other dishes.
Clearly, this is a recipe that allows wide adaptability by include various ingredients according to the taste of the preparers. It also stands out for being a food that allows a better combination with fish and meat.
For you who want to stand out, in this article we will explain the best recipe for sautéing vegetables with meat or fish so that you surprise your family.
These are the ingredients for a vegetable stir-fry with meat or fish
It is very important to know that this measurement is made for a maximum of 5 people, but it can be extended to 6 dishes.
- 250 grams of black fish or posta
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- 1 medium Italian squash
- 100 grams of green beans
- 1/2 paprika
- 2 cups of rice for the accompaniment
- 1 scallion
- 1 generous tablespoon of soy sauce
- a pinch of salt
- A splash of oil to fry
This is the procedure to make a vegetable stir fry with fish and meat
- First of all, it is necessary wash both vegetables and meats to prevent any contaminating agent or bad taste from going into the food.
- Cut up both meat or fish in cubes, it is very important that these do not exceed 1 x 1.5 cm. Although this is a value that the preparer will decide.
- In a separate frying pan, place the aforementioned ingredient together with a little oil. Fry for 4 – 7 minutes.
- In the same pan, include the chopped carrots and the salt. Stir for a few minutes over low heat.
- Then, little by little, include the green beans cut into very small cubes. It is also the perfect time to add the Italian squash, the paprika and the soy sauce.
- When all the ingredients are incorporated, we will proceed to stir for 5 – 7 minutes more. Once all the food is golden and crisp, remove from the heat and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- While the main dish cools down, place a pot of water and rice for cooking. This will be the accompaniment to the main dish, it can be prepared in a single dish or separately.
Important points to consider
- For the dish to have the best of flavors, it is crucial use fresh products or that they are of the day. The selection will be based on the brightness and liveliness of the colors in the vegetables.
- It is recommended that the cut of the vegetables be smaller so that their flavor is not as aggressive or predominant on the palate.
- In the case of using fish, you have to be a species that does not have many thorns such as lebranche, snook or corvina.
- Many people decide to accompany this type of dish with a sweet and sour sauce or garnish to expand the flavor. But, it is a criterion that is subject to the consumer.
- On desserts, sautéing vegetables with meat or fish goes very well with a delicious cake, since its flavors know how to complement each other. Among the most chosen flavors is that of apple or raspberry.
This is the nutritional table of the stir fry of vegetables with meat or fish
- Calories: 244 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 25.5 g.
- Fat: 12.7 g.
- Proteins: 17, 55 g.
- Sugar: 3. 9 g.