This microwave shrimp and fish cake recipe is very simple to make. Ideal to consume during the summer or at any time of the year.
Today, microwave preparations are not only easier to prepare, but also very practical to make, two features that are complemented by the fact that they are dishes full of flavors.
These recipes are perfect for when we want to share something super delicious with our friends and / or family, and that in turn does not take up much time.
Ingredients for the microwave shrimp and fish cake
- 500 gr. hake
- 1 onion
- 30 gr. prawn
- 30 gr. cooked octopus
- 30 gr. crab sticks
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Microwave Prawn and Fish Pie Preparation
- We place a pot on the fire with plenty of water, and add the hake along with a little salt and the onion cut in half and let it boil.
- When the fish is cooked, remove it from the heat and let it cool down.
- After time, we remove the skin and bones from the fish and crumble it.
- On the other hand, we peel the cooked prawns and cut them into small pieces.
- We take the cooked pulpitos and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel and grate the carrot, and reserve.
- We place the eggs in a bowl and beat them until integrated.
- Add the prawns, octopus, hake and carrot to the eggs and mix.
- Finally, add the breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- We take a microwave dish and spread a little oil or butter, add the mixture of eggs, shrimp, octopus, breadcrumbs and carrots and microwave.
- We let it cook for 12 minutes at maximum power, and we increase the time until we see that the egg is curdled.
- Then, let cool, remove from the mold and serve.
Nutritional Information for Microwave Prawn and Fish Pie
Each portion of 100 grams. contains:
- Calories: 64 kcal
- Protein: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 1.8 g