If you are looking for a dessert very rich for the smallest of the house, it is because you need to prepare some microwave cookies.
For those less knowledgeable on the subject, it is important that they know that it is a very simple and tasty recipe for family gatherings.
These recipes, commonly, are made with chocolate, oatmeal or any other sweet component that can maximize flavor.
Now, a microwave cookie won’t have a crisp golden exterior like a baked cookie, so you can’t expect it to be exactly the same as Grandma’s famous recipe.
Ingredients for microwave cookies
This measurement is for an approximate serving for about 8 cookies.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- Vanilla drops (between 1 and 3)
- 1 egg, cracked and stirred
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar (packed)
- Pinch of baking powder
- A pinch of salt. It is very important not to overdo it with this material.
- Chocolate chips, to taste (about 1 tablespoon)
Procedure for making microwave cookies with chocolate chips
- Use a mug or bowl to mix the ingredients for the microwave cookie dough together with a plate to cook the dessert.
- The first step is to melt the butter in a bowl, it can also be softened in the microwave during 6-8 seconds.
- Add a teaspoon and a half of sugar and a teaspoon of compact brown sugar
- Stir with the help of a fork until the mixture is soft and fluffy.
- Then add a drop of vanilla and dilute again.
- This will be the perfect time to place the egg, in this process only the white will be necessary.
- Add two tablespoons of all-purpose flour and keep stirring until all the ingredients are combined.
- After a few minutes, add the yeast little by little while continuing to stir.
- When it takes a hard but tender consistency, is when chocolate chips will be added. Stir for 10 more minutes.
- In a greased or greased tray, place balls of the dough with 5 cm of division.
- Microwave tray for 40 – 60 seconds. When the dough turns into a golden ball, it means that the cookies are ready to microwave.
Tips for making the best microwave cookies
Although the procedures are very easy, there are some tips you can take to maximize flavor and experience. Among the criteria are the following:
Application of other ingredients
It is very important to know that this is a recipe that allows with the game of flavors, that is, that you can add not only chocolate but other ingredients.
Among the most common and wealthy are nuts, oats, corn, walnuts, pistachios, among other ingredients.
Although in this value it is vital to be careful in the quantities, elements and other ingredients that can be made in the recipe.
When preparing cookies in the microwave it is of utmost importance to recognize that cooking time is the key to success.
In the original recipe, he subscribes that the cooking time is 40 seconds, but sometimes due to variables in the ingredients, this time can be reduced or increased.
It is suggested constantly check the behavior of the dough, since cooking depends on the power of the microwave and the intensity of the electric current.
The texture of these cookies will be whitish, in the case of butter, with a light brown crust on the bottom. There are cases where they are kept clear.
Insert a knife in the center
This is one of the grandmother’s thousand-year-old tricks, which is that once the required time has passed, the user inserts the tip of a knife into the center.
If this comes out totally clean, it means that the dough will be ready, on the other hand, if the knife comes out sticky or with remnants of the mixture, it still needs to be cooked.
This is the nutritional table for microwave cookies
For each 35g serving
- Calories: 200 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 19.1 g.
- Fat: 5.73 g.
- Proteins: 17, 55 g.
- Sugar: 2. 9 g.