The ham, cheese and bacon pizza is very delicious, since it brings together three ingredients that when combined produce an explosion of flavors.
However, and although today there are thousands of recipes to make pizza dough this one in particular is very easy to make, and best of all, we need few ingredients to get a delicious and super fluffy dough to match these ingredients.
Ingredients for the Ham, Cheese and Bacon Pizza:
For the mass:
- 420 gr of flour
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 ½ tablespoons of brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 100 gr of bacon, bacon or bacon cut into strips
- 100 grs. ham cut into strips
- Pizza sauce, amount needed
Preparation of the Ham, Cheese and Bacon Pizza:
- Put the yeast in a container with ½ cup of water and integrate 125 gr of flour, mix and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest until it doubles in size, that is, about 1 hour.
- Then, we take this mixture and add the rest of the water, flour and salt and mix well.
- Once the dough is formed, we place it on a floured table and knead it well until there is a soft and flexible dough, about 15 minutes.
- We place the dough in a container and cover it with plastic wrap. Let rise for 2 to 3 hours in a dry place and preferably near the oven until it doubles in size.
- After time, we deflate the dough, stretch it finely, and let it rest for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- We preheat the oven to about 220 ° C.
- Then, we stretch the dough with the help of our hands and trying not to break it.
- Spread a little oil on a baking sheet or for pizza and place the rolled dough.
- Now we add a little pizza sauce and take it to the oven for 8 minutes.
- Then we remove it and cover it with the strips of ham, bacon, and cover with the mozzarella cheese.
- We return the pizzas to the oven and let the pizza brown and the cheese melt.
Nutritional Information for Ham, Cheese and Bacon Pizza:
A slice or triangle contains:
- Calories: 276 Kcal
- Proteins: 10 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g