Guacamole is one of the most common appetizers in the Mexican KitchenTherefore, incorporate common foods in the locality. Furthermore, it has become a icon for the country referenced.
It is a recipe made with tomatoes, onions, chopped coriander, avocados and avocados. But, you can also add other ingredients, everything is subject to the tastes in the preparers.
It is very important to affirm that guacamole has approximately 15 to 20 grams of fat for every 100 gr. It is a healthy food, but it is not ideal for people who follow strict diets.
These are the ingredients for the guacamole recipe
It is very important to note that the recipe is made for an approximate of 300 gr, equivalent to 3 people.
- 6 medium avocados at perfect term or 4 large ripe ones
- 100 grams of onion
- 100 grams of medium tomatoes
- A tablespoon of fresh coriander leaves without stem.
- 1 whole lime
- Salt to the taste of consumers
- 1 kilo of nacho or triangles of salted corn.
This is the preparation of the guacamole recipe
- The first thing to prepare the guacamole recipe is to peel the vegetables and wash all the supplies for the preparation.
- Chop the food into very fine cubes, the more delicate they are the better.
- Then take the ripe avocados and crush them with the help of a fork or a professional grinder.
- Add the lime juice to the avocado during the crushing process. Likewise, it has to continue mixing for 5 minutes.
- When obtaining the paste, it is best to add two tablespoons of chopped coriander. If you have not done so, it can be cut with the same hands.
- Incorporate the tomato, salt and onion cubes to have a consistent but hard mixture.
- Besides, chop the serrano pepper very fine and include them in the pasta. The user as a recommendation should stir for 10 minutes to include all the ingredients.
- The presentation of guacamole is very simple, since it consists of placing it in a bowl next to triangles of corn or nachos. You can also use a simple tray with the sauce and its companion.
Tips for a perfect guacamole
- Avocados must be ripe but not very soft, one way to verify this is to dig a finger into the fruit, since it will enter easily.
- Food can be modified. Some people prefer to add a little melted cheese to give it a special consistency.
- If you want the guacamole to last longer than normal, the ideal is to wrap it with transparent film. Being covered will have no interaction with other items and will keep better in the fridge.
- It is a food that can be accompanied by any other element such as doritos, cookies, breads, toasts, tapas of dough, among other foods.
- The coriander should be as green as possible to avoid variations in the final flavor, if it is very large, it will be chopped and crushed.
- The vegetables will have to be up to date so that the guacamole has a exotic and particular flavor.
- The traditional way of grinding food will be with a traditional mortar, since it will not remove rust.
What other foods can be made with guacamole?
Many people ask these types of questions, because they do not like corn triangles as presented in the original recipe. Guacamole can be accompanied with other foods that go parallel to this ingredient.
Some of the appetizers include the following: avocado stuffed with tuna, cochinita pibil, wings with guacamole sauce, pasta with guacamole. There are also others such as stew, grilled fish with sauce, etc.
However, for snacks they can be accompanied with other attributes such as crackers, toasts or any unflavored item.
Clearly, the dishes you want to mix with this factor should be light or not very strong flavors. Since the sauce containing coriander, onion and tomato gives it a consistent aroma and flavor.
This is the nutritional table for guacamole
- Calories: 275 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 1. 24 g.
- Fat: 2.78 g.
- Proteins: 0.25 g.
- Sugar: 0. 9 g.