The Corvina fillets with mango and licorice sauce They are a refined second course of fish, perfect for a dinner for two. The originality of the recipe lies in the combination of flavors and fish, also thanks to the advantage in the ease of preparation.
The strength of the recipe undoubtedly lies in the creative combination of flavors: the Corvina fillet is reinforced by the acid sweetness of the Mango Sauce and the presence of glazed vegetables. He powdered licorice, intervenes to balance the sugary note on the plate.
Licorice root powder is an interesting ingredient in cooking. In sweet recipes, of course, but also and especially in salty ones, giving that touch of sweetness to dishes.
In addition, mango is a fruit that, thanks to its flavor, sweet but with a sour touch, offers excellent results in the kitchen.
Ingredients Corvina fillets with mango and licorice sauce
- 2 corvina fillets
- 1 mango
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- Candied tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- White wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Licorice powder
- Salt and pepper
Preparation Corvina Fillets with mango and licorice sauce
- To prepare the sea bass fillets with mango and licorice sauce, rinse and dry the fish fillets very well. Transfer them into a vacuum cooking bag, after having sprinkled them with a little salt, and place them in a baking dish.
- Cook in a steam oven at 85 ° for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the mango, cut it and mix the pulp with a tablespoon of oil, a pinch of salt, freshly ground pepper and a few drops of Tabasco.
- Cut the vegetables into slices and cook over low heat in a nonstick skillet. Cover and brown for about 5 minutes. After this time add the licorice powder and add the wine, increasing the temperature.
- Continue to cook another 10 minutes over low heat. Serve by placing each steak in a layer of mango sauce. Season with a pinch of ground pepper and top with glazed vegetables, candied tomatoes and a pinch of licorice.
Nutritional information per 100g
- Energy (Kcal) 250
- Protein (g) 20.4
- Carbohydrates (g) 12
- Fiber (g) 10