Cooking Recipes for Everyone: Hummus
Welcome to our web site
– 1 1/2 kilo bottle of cooked chickpeas
– The juice of 1 lemon
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon of paprika (sweet or spicy)
– 1 teaspoon of tahini (sesame paste)
– 1 peeled garlic clove
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
We put all the ingredients in the mixer glass and beat well until obtaining a homogeneous pate.
If we want to get a more intense flavor we will add more garlic to the mixture.
We serve giving the desired shape and decorate with a string of olive oil and ground paprika and accompanied with toast.
There are many more recipes on our website