Meat lasagna is an exquisite dish that has its origin in Italy and it has spread almost everywhere in the world.
This recipe has undergone numerous variations in the gastronomic world, and that is that we can find from the most basic recipes to the most elaborate.
Among which we can mention those that include sheets of pasta covered with bolognese sauce and béchamel sauce, those made with banana, eggplant or zucchini slices covered with meat or chicken, so this dish can be easily adapted to any taste.
Ingredients for the Meat Lasagna:
- 12 sheets of pasta for lasagna.
- 1 kilo of minced meat.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 400 grs. crushed tomato.
- 100 grs. fried tomato
- 50 ml. Of olive oil
- 300 ml of bechamel.
- 50 grs. grated cheese.
- 2 liters of water.
- ground black pepper.
Preparation for the meat Lasagna:
For the Bolognese sauce:
- We place a frying pan with a little oil over medium heat and add the onion and minced garlic. We fry both ingredients until they turn light golden.
- Then we add the minced meat and mix everything. Let cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomato, a little salt and pepper, and mix well. Let cook over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Over time, we tested the seasoning of the meat and corrected flavors.
For the pasta:
- We place a pot on the fire with plenty of salt and water and let it boil. Then we gradually add the sheets and let them cook for about 8 minutes. Repeat this process until the necessary number of sheets is obtained.
For the assembly:
- First we put a little Bolognese sauce on the bottom so that the lasagna does not stick.
- Then, we put a layer of pasta on the bottom and on top a layer of meat along with a layer of bechamel. We repeat this process until we finish with the pasta sheets and the Bolognese sauce, making sure that the last layer is pasta.
- We add a little extra béchamel sauce, grated cheese and take to a previously preheated oven at around 200º C for 30 minutes.
- We can serve this meat lasagna with some toast and / or some green salad.
Nutritional Information for Beef Lasagna:
- Calories: 336 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 35g.
- Proteins: 20g.
- Fat: 12g.