Tiramisu'con Ricotta without eggs Quick and easy recipe
Tiramisu with ricotta without eggs and mascarpone: overturning the great classics such as tiramisu is a practice often criticized and yet so fun! I replaced the mascarpone and eggs with cream and ricotta. In fact only the coffee and the ladyfingers remain of the tiramisu, yet the taste is not affected, quite the contrary! I often use this version with ricotta and cream, because I hardly ever eat raw eggs and I don't particularly like mascarpone then let's face it a good fresh ricotta certainly doesn't make you regret mascarpone! This version is also suitable for pregnant women and those who fear salmonellosis! Try it and then let me know! VIDEO RECIPE at the bottom of the page
Ingredients for 6 people (20 × 24 cm dish)
- Ricotta (choice of sheep or cow) 300 gr
- Whipping cream 200 ml
- icing sugar 60 gr
- 200 gr of ladyfingers
- chocolate flakes to taste
How to prepare Tiramisu'with Ricotta without eggs
- Prepare the coffee with the mocha (about 6 cups) and let it cool
- In a glass bowl, mix icing sugar and ricotta (preferably sifted), until creamy
- We whip the cream in another container.
- We mix cream and ricotta delicately from top to bottom to maintain the volume of the cream.
- Dip one Savoyard at a time in the coffee and arrange them on the bottom of a baking dish (preferably rectangular).
- Spread about half of the cream on the ladyfingers and level it, add some chocolate flakes or unsweetened cocoa powder to the cream.
- We repeat the same operations for the second layer of ladyfingers, add the remaining cream and other chocolate flakes on the surface.
- We cover with film (not in contact) and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- We serve cold.
Your Tiramisu is ready with ricotta and cream and without eggs and mascarpone. Enjoy your meal!
Tiramisu'con Ricotta without eggs
Enjoy your meal!