Stuffed Zucchini Flowers Quick and easy recipe
Zucchini Flowers Stuffed with ricotta cheese and pepper I used a few ingredients that really enhance the flavor! Quick preparation for a delicious spring side dish or as a quick dinner accompanied by a bruschetta.
- 7-8 medium to large courgette blossoms
- 250 gr of ricotta
- 50 gr of Asiago (or similar)
- 30 gr of grated Roman pecorino
- 1 tablespoon of grated bread
- abundant pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
⬇️VIDEO RECIPE BELOW⬇️
How to prepare baked stuffed courgette flowers:
- We prepare the stuffing: in a bowl combine the ricotta (250 gr), the pecorino romano (5 teaspoons) and plenty of ground black pepper, mix everything together.
- We wash under running water i courgette flowers, gently dry them with absorbent paper. We remove the internal pistil and the external sepals.
- We open the flower sideways to accommodate the filling and fill each flower with 2 teaspoons of filling.
- Let's add a piece of Asiago and close the flower (as shown in video above)
- Arrange the flowers in a baking dish, add a drizzle of oil to the bottom of the baking dish and a little on the surface of the flowers, sprinkle the courgette flowers with grated bread and cheese and pepper (pecorino and pepper).
- In the oven at 180 ° for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Once cooked, they can be stored for 1 to 2 days in the fridge covered with cling film. And here are yours Pumpkin Stuffed Baked flowers, enjoy your meal!
Which wine to pair with: Colli Albani Superiori DOC (Lazio) from the site vinacciolo.it
Recipes that may interest you: Stuffed courgette flowers in batter
Enjoy your meal!