Raw courgette white parmigiana Recipe
Raw zucchini white parmigiana: I use raw zucchini, sliced very thin (better if you use a mandolin) and I create the various layers.
To avoid that odious water on the bottom, I use slices of bread at the base which will absorb the water during cooking and will flavor with the various ingredients.
Often for this recipe it is used to previously grill the zucchini or fry them, but by cutting the slices very thin the cooking of the zucchini takes place completely in the oven and the procedure is faster.
INGREDIENTS FOR A 25X25 CM
(FOR 4-6 PEOPLE)
- 500 gr of Zucchini (about 4 medium zucchini)
- 300 gr of smoked cheese
- 150 gr of Cooked Ham
- 4 slices of Pancarrè
- 5 tablespoons of grated Grana
- 1 Spoon of Grated Bread
- oil to taste
- Salt and Basil to taste
How to prepare raw white zucchini Parmigiana
- Wash and dry the courgettes, cut the upper end and cut very thin slices, I used the mandolin, for slices of about 1-2 mm. About 3-4 medium courgettes will be needed.
- Put a drizzle of oil and a layer of bread slices on the bottom of a baking dish (4 were enough for the size of my baking dish), put a layer of courgette slices, brush with a drizzle of oil and proceed with the first layer: a couple of tablespoons of grated Grana, slices of cooked ham, and slices of scamorza (or mozzarella previously kept in the fridge).
- We always create a second layer with zucchini, a drizzle of oil, grated Grana and a few basil leaves.
- Last layer with zucchini, a drizzle of oil, 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan, a tablespoon of breadcrumbs and cubes of scamorza cheese, a few basil leaves
- In the oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes and 5 minutes with the grill function at 200 °.
- Our white Parmigiana with raw zucchini is ready.
White Zucchini Parmigiana (raw zucchini)
Enjoy your meal!