Strawberry and Ricotta Crumble Quick and easy recipe
Strawberry and Ricotta Crumble: Crunchy coconut crumble covers a ricotta cream and strawberries in syrup on the bottom, rich taste and super easy preparation, it is possible to avoid the first cooking of the strawberries but in this way they will lose a little in flavor, the whole preparation takes 10-12 minutes and 25 minutes of cooking in the oven, I recommend you put the cocottine (mine are in pyrex so they can be baked) on a baking sheet, in the video it is not seen, but I used it to avoid dirtying the whole oven with the strawberry syrup in cooking! The result, crunchy on the creamy and sweet on the inside! Perfect dessert for a special occasion like Mother's Day!
Ingredients for 2 people
- Strawberries 220 gr
- Ricotta 220 gr
- sugar 20 gr
- icing sugar 10 gr
- vanilla extract 1 tsp
- 1/2 egg
For the Crumble
- 00 flour 40 gr
- rapè coconut 30 gr
- butter 30 gr
- sugar 15 gr
Watch the VideoRecipe of the Strawberry and Ricotta Crumble below:
How to make Coconut Crumble with Strawberries and Ricotta
- We prepare the strawberries to put on the bottom of the coccottine: wash the strawberries, remove the stalk and cut them into small pieces, put them in a saucepan with 20 grams of granulated sugar, cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes. Let's keep the strawberries aside.
- Now let's prepare the ricotta cream: put the ricotta, icing sugar, 1/2 egg and vanilla essence in a bowl, mix and set aside.
- Finally, for the Crumble, put the butter into small pieces, the flour and the rapé coconut (grated / coconut flour) and 15 grams of sugar in a bowl. We compact and then crumble the mixture several times (as in the video).
- We compose the dessert in the cocottine: on the bottom we put a few tablespoons of strawberries in syrup, on the strawberries we put a couple of tablespoons of ricotta cream, level, and finally cover the cream with a layer of crumble, put the cocottine on a baking tray (for avoid that the juice of the strawberries in cooking dirty the oven).
- We bake at 180 degrees for 24 minutes or until golden brown. We serve lukewarm.
Crumble Strawberries and Ricotta
Enjoy your meal!