Puff pastry appetizer with salmon and cheese Quick and easy recipe
Puff pastry appetizer with salmon and cheese: perfect idea for the Christmas period when smoked salmon abounds in homes, tasty but above all practical to serve. This recipe allows you to quickly prepare many cubes to serve as an appetizer or as an aperitif.
Ingredients for 32 puff pastries
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 50 gr of Emmental in thin slices
- 50 gr of smoked salmon
- oregano (alternatively poppy or sesame seeds)
- a little extra virgin olive oil
⬇️ here BELOW the VIDEO RECIPE ⬇️
How to prepare Puff pastry appetizer with salmon and cheese
- Unroll the dough and cut the longer side in half. We use a half as a base, leaving it on the parchment paper present in the package.
- We arrange the slices of Emmental thinly cut (thickness of a thin slice) and the slices of smoked salmon
- Cover with the remaining half of puff pastry and press the entire perimeter with your fingertips
- Brush the top surface and add a little rosemary or poppy or sesame seeds
- Cut the cubes with a pizza cutter wheel, or with a sharp knife, to obtain 32 cubes the side will be about 2 cmx2, leave them cut without detaching them.
- We put the dough on a baking sheet (always leaving the parchment paper).
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes or in any case until the sheets are golden brown; we take out and remove the cubes.
Puff pastry appetizer with salmon and cheese
Enjoy your meal!