Chocolate liqueur without milk and cream. Quick and easy recipe
Chocolate liqueur without milk and cream, here's how to make alcohol sweet and greedy! This homemade liqueur is particularly simple, it does not contain milk and cream. It can be a perfect gift for Christmas, for Father's Day, or simply to keep in the fridge and offer to guests, you will make a great impression! It can also be used pouring it over ice cream (only for adults !!), or with a sprig of cream.
Also try making creamy coffee liqueur
Ingredients for 1 bottle of 1 liter
- 129 grams of 70% dark chocolate
- 190 ml of food alcohol
- 400 grams of sugar
- 300 ml of water
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 15 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder
See below the video recipe of the Chocolate liquor
- We chop the dark chocolate with a knife (I recommend excellent quality and 70%).
- Put the chocolate flakes in a saucepan with the water and let it melt over low heat for 4-5 minutes, add the sugar, the half vanilla pod engraved in the center along the entire length.
- We mix and finally add the sifted bitter cocoa powder, continue to mix and bring to a boil. As soon as it reaches a boil, remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Once everything has cooled down, after about half an hour, filter through a fine mesh strainer and pour into an airtight jar, add the alcohol and mix. We close the jar and let it rest for 24; from time to time we mix the liqueur.
- After 24 hours we can bottle and store in the fridge. It can be consumed immediately!
NB It can be kept in the fridge for 3 months; it can be used pouring it on ice cream (only for adults !!), alone at the end of a meal, or with a sprig of cream.
Have a good tasting! Perfect with Cantucci and Brutti ma Buoni biscuits