Savory yogurt pie with ham and cheese Quick and easy
Savory yogurt pie with ham and cheese: a rustic pizza without leavening based on yogurt and flour, similar to the seven jars cake and the rustic Neapolitan baba, however, has a more humid consistency that goes well with cheese and ham. The preparation is very fast is one of those preparations for a quick and tasty dinner.
Ingredients for a 24 cm cake pan
- 3 white yogurts (sugar free) 375 gr
- 235 grams of flour 00
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 200 gr of cooked ham
- 250 grams of smoked cheese or caciocavallo
- Sesame seeds
⬇️Look the video recipe below⬇️
- let's start by preparing thedough: put the three jars of yogurt white, we add 1 egg, the spoon ofoil extra virgin olive oil, the teaspoon of sugar and the teaspoon of salt, we mix.
- we add the flour sifting it together with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of sodium, we mix everything.
- We cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for half an hour.
- In the meantime we turn on and prepare the cheese and the Ham: grate the caciocavallo using a grater with large holes.
- We turn on the oven a 180 °.
- We line the base of an opening mold with parchment paper, we grease both the parchment paper and the edges of the mold.
- Let's take the dough: the consistency is very sticky so it should be spread with a spoon, spread half the dough on the bottom of the pan, we do with a layer of coarsely grated cheese
- a layer of ham, another layer of cheese and a last layer of cooked ham.
- We cover with the remaining dough always using the spoon, even if it seems little the dough should be rolled out well, then it will rise during cooking.
- We brush the surface with a beaten egg and add i Sesame seeds
- We bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 35-40 minutes until the surface is amber.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before removing the savory pie from the mold.
And here is yours yogurt savory pie with ham and cheese. If it advances, heated it is even better.
Savory yogurt pie with ham and cheese
Enjoy your meal