Conchiglioni Stuffed with Ricotta Ham and Peas Quick and easy recipe
Conchiglioni Stuffed with Ricotta, Ham and Baked Peas: a perfect first course for Sunday lunch and for holidays. Very easy preparation and effective result. You can also use sausage, minced meat, mushrooms, pumpkin, in short, whatever we prefer. This baked pasta can be made either white (with béchamel) or red (using tomato sauce).
Ingredients for 4 people
- 30 Conchiglioni
- 300 gr of ricotta
- 500 ml of bechamel
- 200 gr cubed cooked ham
- 150 gr of peas
- 150 gr of mozzarella or fior di latte
- salt and pepper
Preparation time: 5 minutes Total cooking: 25 minutes Difficulty: easy
How to prepare baked stuffed conchiglioni
- Let's prepare the Béchamel: to read the recipe click here or use 2 ready-made Béchamel 200 ml packs and add half a glass of milk. We add the tip of a teaspoon of nutmeg.
- We cook the peas I used the frozen peas), in a little boiling salted water, let them cook for 3-4 minutes (they will complete the cooking in the oven). Drain them and keep them aside, letting them cool.
- We cook the conchiglioni in abundant salted water, drain the pasta 3 minutes before the cooking time indicated on the package.
- We mix together the ricotta, the peas and the ham cut into cubes, season with salt and pepper
- On the bottom of an ovenproof dish spread a few tablespoons of bechamel, fill the conchiglioni with ricotta, add 1 or 2 cubes of mozzarella (or fior di latte) to each conchiglione and place the conchiglioni in the pan with the filling upwards, add a few more spoonfuls of bechamel to the surface
- In the oven at 200 ° for 12-14 minutes.
We serve the conchiglioni hot. They can also be prepared a few hours in advance and baked when needed. Those that are left over should be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days.