Chicken Tandoori Quick and easy recipe
Tandoori Chicken: a great classic of Indian cuisine, a very spicy and tasty dish, generally served with rice or accompanied with the famous Indian Naan bread. Try it!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 chicken legs with under-thighs (about 1 kg) without skin
- 780 ml of whole white yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 heaping tablespoons of spices Tandoori Masala Cannamela
How to make Tandoori Chicken
Wash and dry the chicken thighs and make two deep parallel cuts on each leg
In a large bowl, pour the yogurt, oil and lemon juice, salt and spices.
Mix all the ingredients to mix them. Dip the chicken in the sauce thus obtained by massaging the meat gently with your hands to make the sauce penetrate into the cuts, cover the bowl and leave to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 250 ° (or at least the maximum available), transfer the chicken to a suitable pan and bake for about 20 minutes (more if the temperature is lower). And your Tandoori Chicken is ready.
WINE PAIRING: Domaine Willm - Gewurztraminer 2013
For the wine pairing I consulted the site: www.bodegasdevino.org
Enjoy your meal!