PancarrÃ © cake with ham and mushrooms quick and easy recipe
PancarrÃ © cake with ham and mushrooms: a fanciful idea for a quick and tasty dinner, this savory pie is easy to make, made up of 2 layers of bread and stringy cheese, ham and mushrooms. In the oven for 15 minutes and dinner is ready.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 12 slices of bread
- 400 gr of champignon mushrooms (I used the canned ones)
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- 200 gr of cooked
- 200 gr of mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1/2 glass of milk
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE, SIGN UP HERE
VIDEO RECIPEÂ PancarrÃ © cake with ham and mushrooms
How to make PancarrÃ © cake with ham and mushrooms
- We fry the mushrooms in a pan with a drizzle of oil and a clove of garlic. After 10 minutes the mushrooms will be ready. Let's keep them aside.
- Cut the cheese we will use into cubes or strips (fior di latte or scamorza cheese or other cheese suitable for filling). We remove the crust from the slices of bread that we will use. And let's keep aside.
- In a bowl, beat an egg and add less than half a glass of milk, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put the slices of bread on the bottom of a baking sheet after removing the crust, brush with the egg and milk.
- Let's proceed with the various layers: distribute the mushrooms, then the fior di latte and the ham. We repeat the procedure for another layer: pancarrÃ ©, brush with egg and milk and distribute the mushrooms, mozzarella and ham.
- Complete with the last layer of PancarrÃ © only, brush with egg and add a sprinkling of grated Parmesan and a few pieces of mozzarella on the surface, or a few flakes of butter.
- We bake at 180 ° for 15 minutes.
And here is our savory PancarrÃ © pie with a stringy filling.
PancarrÃ © cake with ham and mushrooms
Enjoy your meal!